For some it may be fantasy, for some just fun, for some it would be dream, for some reality, while some may not even like them, but the recent studies and researches clearly show that keeping pets is more than hobby and desire. It helps us both mentally and physically. One of the statistics even showed that America has more number of pets than its children. But these numbers decline when we look upon the stats on the worldwide view on pets and domestication.
That is why is important to understand and realize that with proper care and control, pets are good for both families and bachelors. Here are some facts that many might not know and some may be ignorant of.
(1) Pets help one from one depressions and keeps up one’s mood and temperament. It improves and raises up the hopes of the diseased and the physically challenged.
(2) Studies have shown that keeping dogs helps one in maintaining blood pressure and cholesterol levels and control them. The activities involved around the caring of a dog makes one more health wise than an idle or busy person.
(3) Pets helps one in relieving tensions and pressures and helps one be more on the joyful and positive side.
(4) Pets can sense moods and attitudes of a person from far and so it’s like and dislike of a person acts upon the person’s behaviour and thoughts.
(5) Pets are a better way to remedy to counteract one’s loneliness and solitude and fight off nightmares. They are also good exercise companions.
So, Pets are man’s good and trustworthy friends, upon whom you can bet that they will never spill the beans of your secrets. So, get a pet and get all set!